The 2 Piece Handheld Radio Battery Charger for Hytera adopts MCU programmable control approach to charge the battery rapidly. The MCU can automatically determine the appropriate algorithm to charge different batteries. In the process of charging Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, their voltage and temperature are monitored. It is possible to control charging by setting voltage detection, the maximum charge time, battery temperature, - △ V, 0 △ V, for fully charging the battery with good protection. In the process of charging Li-Ion battery, it is possible to control charging by the minimum current, voltage detection and the maximum charging time detection for fully charging the battery with good protection.
- Type of Battery: Li-lon, Li-polymer, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd
- Charging Modes Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Battery: Recondition, Pre-charge, Constant Current, Trickle Charge
- Charging Modes Li-lon Battery: Recondition, Pre-charge, Constant Current/Voltage
- Input: 12VDC 1A
- Charging Current: 850mAh
- Operating Temperature: 0-40℃
- Compatible Radios: PD70X, PD70XG, PD780X, PD78XG, PT580H